The last 24 years Elsa Pienaar have operated as an independent Financial Advisory in Bloemfontein. We possess the necessary “NOF level 5″ (RE I and II) qualifications as required by the Financial Services Board. FinTip Financial Services is fully licensed and operate within legislation, for your peace of mind.
We improve people’s lives by helping manage their finances to suite their lifestyle and needs.
Are you saving or investing your money? You may use our services. We specialize in investment and pension funds. We also do, risk insurance, retirement planning, business insurance, wills and medical funds.
The last 18 years we have operated an independent brokerage. We do have the necessary “NQF level 5” qualification as required by the Financial Services Board for Financial Advisors. Tip Fin Financial Services is fully licensed and operate within legislation, for your peace of mind.
Email Mrs. Elsa Vorster today
1) Long-term strategy for sustainable investments that aim to match you.
2) Ensure that every rand spent for risk coverage (life and disability coverage trauma) and retirement planning, 100% are effectively utilized.
3) Using financial analysis, ensure that your will is workable and do not leave your love one’s with more problems than money.
4) Assist business people’s business assurance sufficient for all contingencies.
5) Create a sound financial environment.
6) Plan a budget and living standards.
7) Create solutions to achieve financial independence.
Mrs Elsa Pienaar
I have been an independent Financial Adviser for the last 21 years, starting doing my beginners course with Old Mutual in 1996. In 1998 I worked at ABSA where I did a lot of intensive training. April 1999 I started my own company named Absolute Pro Makelaars. In 2008 I re branded my business and changed my name to Fin Tip Financial Services. In 2009 I changed my focus point to investments and pension funds as this is my passion.
It is my vision and mission to teach clients to be financially independent and to maintain their financial independence. I do strive to deliver such a service to my existing clients that they refer me to their friends and family as a credible and trustworthy Financial Services Provider.
Financial Adviser Assistant
I started my own events & marketing company and retired from the industry in 2013 due to a great interest in the financial industry. I have since then worked in the financial industry and I am looking at study options to further my knowledge.
I have a great passion for the financial industry and always strive to have customers interest and service at heart.
Get in Touch for Financial Freedom
So how much time have you got to live & make the right choice?